Posted on February 12th, 2009
My last post about the latest version of Nexty has mentioned a new contributor for the Nexty project. Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce you to Vicnet – this is what he has to say about himself…
I am Vicnet, software developer and… french. To know more about me, visit my site http://osele.free.fr/.
Thanks to him, Nexty now has a french translation – and more importantly, supports i18n. If you want to switch to the french version of nexty, go to the option page and set the language as french.
Another good thing about having him on the project is that he has a lot of good ideas on what to do with Nexty. My ideas have run dry some time ago.
Online Nexty Updated
In other news, the Online version of nexty has been update with the latest version of Nexty – 1.03.A.
Posted on February 11th, 2009
A new version of nexty has been released – get it while its hot. New in this release…
- Added french translation for Nexty.
- Added add task link in pretty much everything
- Search result have additional commands(you can mark a task as done from search)
- Bulk Inbox can add all the task into one project.
- We have a new contributor – more about that in the next post.
And of course, lots of bugfixes.
I’ll update the online nexty with the latest version within a day or two.
Download Nexty 1.03.A
Posted on October 3rd, 2008
A new version of Nexty is ready of download. This actually started out as a bugfix release for the last version – but in the end, I added a few more features and now its a proper release. The changes where applied to Online Nexty as well.
Its available for download at Sourceforge.
- Fixed the New Project/New Context Bug
- The Limit in active project list(top and left) is set correctly now.
- Fixed the bug with the next actions.
- When a new project is created, the field is cleared and focused.
- Added Done/Delete links to the edit page of a task.
- Removed the time display
- Added ajax indicator
Posted on September 9th, 2008
A new version of Nexty has been released – 1.02.A. I have updated online nexty and it is available for download as well.
A forum for nexty is available – post your suggestions and tips for using Nexty there.
I’m running out of ideas about what new features must be added to Nexty – so if you have any ideas for nexty, let me know.
Posted on July 29th, 2008
Nexty is an easy to use To Do list manager created using GTD principles. The core idea behind this software is simplicity. I wanted to make a GTD tool that is the most easy to use.
- User Friendly
- Nexty is very simple – you can start using it right away
- It is available free of charge.
- Open Source
- Its a ‘Free’ software – since Nexty is under the BSD License, you can download and modify its code as you like.
- See all your tasks, reminders and due dates in one centralized location.
- Next Actions
- Focus on one single task at a time using this feature.
- For Projects, Tasks and Reminders that you have created.
- And the Usual Stuff…
- Nexty has everything you would expect in a GTD system – Projects, Contexts, Reminders – you know – the works.
Nexty Source Code
If you want to install nexty on your own server – be it on a website, or on a local network, or own your own system, you can download Nexty. The source is available for download – and its in the BSD license. So feel free to play around in the code
If you need any support for using Nexty, post a query on the Nexty Support Forum.
You can also post your suggestions there as well.
Posted on September 22nd, 2007
New version of nexty is released.
Nexty has an online version as well…
Download Latest Version…
New in this release…
- Search for tasks, projects and reminders
- Next Action
- Dedicated page for the next action – and only that
- Inbox Feature
- Add a lot of tasks in one go using the inbox
- Linux Command Line
- A script to control Nexty from the Linux command line.
- Code uses iFrame
- iFrame is my PHP framework – http://www.bin-co.com/php/scripts/iframe/
- Bug Fixs
- Too many to list
- Better Installer
- Will not overwrite the old data
- Printing Support
- Well, its better than before
Posted on September 6th, 2007
Posted on August 17th, 2007
I uploaded the demo for the new beta version of Nexty today. The code is too ‘beta’ to be packaged and released – so I am just uploaded the demo. If the bugs are found and fixed soon, I will release the code into the wild. If you cannot wait for the code, it is available at the SVN repository.
http://www.bin-co.com/php/programs/apps/nexty/demo/ (0 comments)
Posted on April 5th, 2007
Finally – the 1.0 version. (0 comments)
Posted on March 23rd, 2007
This is a Release Candidate. If no bugs are reported in the next 7 days, this software will have a 1.0 release. (0 comments)