Nexty is an easy to use To Do list manager created using GTD principles. The core idea behind this software is simplicity. I wanted to make a GTD tool that is the most easy to use.
- User Friendly
- Nexty is very simple – you can start using it right away
- It is available free of charge.
- Open Source
- Its a ‘Free’ software – since Nexty is under the BSD License, you can download and modify its code as you like.
- See all your tasks, reminders and due dates in one centralized location.
- Next Actions
- Focus on one single task at a time using this feature.
- For Projects, Tasks and Reminders that you have created.
- And the Usual Stuff…
- Nexty has everything you would expect in a GTD system – Projects, Contexts, Reminders – you know – the works.
Nexty Source Code
If you want to install nexty on your own server – be it on a website, or on a local network, or own your own system, you can download Nexty. The source is available for download – and its in the BSD license. So feel free to play around in the code
If you need any support for using Nexty, post a query on the Nexty Support Forum.
You can also post your suggestions there as well.
- Online Nexty
- Nexty Project Page
- Nexty Support Forum
- Nexty Home Page
- Download Nexty
- View Nexty Repository